Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rodeo Day at School

Meryn just after she rode the pony



So yesterday was Rodeo Day at the Allan and Meryn's preschool!  They had a blast and they even got to ride on real live ponies.  They were so extremely excited about that.  Meryn was so excited about rodeo day at school that the night before she put her boots on and wore them to bed just so she could already have them on when she woke up.  Too cute!!  When I did get her up she said mommy why didn't you take off my boots last night, I told her "I tried, but you wouldn't let me!"  As soon as I tried to take them off she woke up slightly and got very upset with me, so on the boots stayed!  Allan was excited as well, he pretty much had gotten a new wardrobe for this day.  His boots never came off, nor did the belt or hat.  His teachers said that he was so proud of his cowboy gettup!  So I am going to try and upload some pics from Rodeo Day, but bare with me because I have yet to really learn how to put the pic on my actuall post...  Lol


Meryn and Allan right before we headed off to Rodeo Day at School



Allan pulled his sissy in for a kiss...  Aww what a sweet boy!






Had just tried on his new cowboy outfit...  He looks so proud of himself



Now this is my fav...  What a HANDSOME DEVIL HE IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers