Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines To One and All...

Wishing everyone a happy valentines day!  There's not too much to tell about my valentines.  My mother in law kept my children Saturday night so that my husband and I could have some much needed time together.  We have been really busy with work and the kids schedules to stop and just appreciate one another, so that's just what we did.  Bear made us some chicken fajitas for dinner and we sat and watched the movie The Blindside together!  It is a REALLY, REALLY GREAT movie!  I recommend everyone watch it.  Then we just snuggled on the couch and then we wanted some sweets so we went to our favorite ice cream place... Cold Stone!  Then today (Sunday) which is actually valentines day, we got up met our family at church and then had a big family get together at my in laws.  After we filled our bellies with some home-cooked fried chicken I had to cut my visit short and go to work.  Kohl's was depending on me to come save them in the jewelry department from the torture of last minute shoppers...  lol!  Hope everyone had a very HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers